TOT’s 2021 Year In Review
2021 Year In Review Highlights
2021 has been a year of change for ThermOmegaTech’s®, and we would like to share with you the major accomplishments we made throughout the year in this Year In Review blog. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Redesigned our website for a more user-friendly experience to navigate our electronic contract manufacturing services and capabilities.
- Relocated to Warminster, PA to join our sister company, ThermOmegaTech to facilitate inter-departmental operations and communication.
- New in-house resources gave us the ability to put a stronger focus on turnkey manufacturing with a comprehensive service offering:
- Industrial/mechanical design support
- Product development
- Box build assembly
- PCB & electro-mechanical assembly
- Added a new Pillarhouse Jade Pro Selective Solder System with a rotating build table, dual solder pot for PB and PB free, and micro nozzles.
- Achieved AS9100 D certification.
- Released machining capabilities videos:
- Featured our new booth design while exhibiting at the Design2Part Contract Manufacturing show in Oaks, PA (First tradeshow since COVID).
- Added a BOM Scrubber tool to our website to assist customers in quickly determining lead times, potential shortages, part number problems, missing parts, and alternates!
- Produced LFH Facility Tour & Production Capabilities video’s to highlight how our companies can help our customers!